CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

39 weeks

Well I had my 39 week OB appt. today. I was still only 1cm dilated BUT 70% effaced!! Things are moving along! Hopefully next week I will be ready to go! Been getting lots and lots of painful Braxton Hicks contractions...getting more frequent and painful. Just about everyday I get about an hour straight of them about 5 min. apart which puts me pretty much out of commission.

Baby's heartbeat was 149 and was measuring just fine. She is turned sideways, head down, facing my R side- which is where all the kicks have been lately...my poor right side needs a break! Especially after Daddy talked to her today and she karate attacked me!

Got our hospital bags all packed and ready to go...

It's all up to when baby decides to come meet us now!

~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment