CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 10, 2009

36 weeks

We had our 36 week check up at the OB doc today. Baby's heartbeat was 134 and she was measuring at 34 weeks ( a little small but within the normal ranges). Doctor said all the measurements from the ultrasound 2 weeks ago looked really good. She said my cervix is thinning out (woowoo, one of the first steps to labor!) and that everything looks very good & healthy. Starting today I'm okay to go into labor- which could start any day now to next month.... we're hoping for something in between the two!

We just got our new travel system for the baby the other day. We went with the Graco Stylus travel system in Morocco. We wanted something gender neutral so we can use it for our next babies too. We love it and I can't wait to push our little girl around in it! Brandon and I are going to attempt to install the car seat bases tonight, and then we are going to go to the car seat safety clinic on July 16th to have a certified person check it out and make sure it is installed correctly.


Other than that, baby is still squirming and moving around like crazy, nothing seems to slow her down. She is supposed to be so squished from growing so much this last trimester that movements typically slow down the last weeks...but no sign of that, which is okay by me! Im still having a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions, which is normal and warming my body up for labor. My feet started to swell up lately and caused me to have no ankle bones...not attractive. And lots of back pain and cramps. Pregnancy starting to get not as fun! I just want to meet our little girl!

Anyway here's our travel system!





No comments:

Post a Comment