CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

37 weeks down- 3 to go!! woo woo!

I can't believe my due date is in only 3 more weeks! Still hoping she comes before then but that is wishful thinking....

Pregnancy is taking its toll on my body, went to bed crying last night because my back was hurting so bad. Then when my back wasn't hurting for a couple seconds my pelvic cramps would kick in...No fun! Brandon gave me a good backrub that helped me get to sleep and I got a heating pad for my back so hopefully that will help a little bit!

Brandon and I installed the car seat last night and then I went and got it inspected at the car seat safety clinic today. They said they were impressed and we did a good job- they made one adjustment and that was it. It will be comforting to know that the baby will be safe in her car seat!

Little Payton has this body part we call "the snake foot" ( I think its a foot lol) It is off to the right side of my stomach and it goes crazy! It pokes out all the time so I can see the little bump it makes on my belly & then it moves like crrrazy and feels like a snake moving around in my belly. It is a weird feeling! I think she will come out doing the Stanky leg like her Daddy :)

As D-day gets closer, the days get longer and longer waiting the arrival of our little girl....especially now that I am on maternity leave and have nothing better to do but wait! This weekend will keep us busy though, we have our final 2 baby showers. The last baby shower is co-ed so it will be nice to have Brandon experience at least one shower (although he is dreading it!)

No OB appt. this week, the Dr. said since everything looked so good at the last appointment there was really no need to come in this week unless I really wanted to...so we will see whats up at the Dr. next week at 38 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment