CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

38 weeks

Had an excited OB appt. today, I am now 1 cm dialated & 50% effaced...things are happening which just adds to my impatientness and excitement! Babies heart beat was 144 & was measuring perfectly. Now all there is to do is wait, wait, wait...and wait.

The baby has finally slowed down with her movements, the Dr. said because she is so far down all she can really do now is wiggle a little bit. We are completely ready for her arrival now & we can't wait to meet our little angel!

Here is my bump progression from 21 weeks to 38 weeks! There is room for one more picture I will put in at the very end of the pregnancy :)

1 comment:

  1. AWW! I LOVE IT!!! She's so cute all curled up in your belly! Can't wait to meet her! Congratulations on the progression!

    ReplyDelete