CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

(Almost) 40 week appt.




Had OB appt. today, Dr. stripped my membranes which is a mild form of induction that works for some people and not for others. Typically this would start contractions within 3 days of the procedure. So hopefully baby decides to come meet us this weekend!

Baby's heartbeat was verrry loud, strong, and clear and was 143. She was still measuring 37 weeks but the Dr. said that was due to how low she is haning out, so the measurement isn't the most accurate.

I have been lightheaded, dizzy, have this horrible pain in my lower L abdomen area when I move or walk, and I'm nice and swollen... I have been up having trouble sleeping at night with back pains/mild contractions/peeing at night, and by the time I fall asleep and finally get some rest, it's time to get up! So I've been pretty tired these days too. Pregnancy is taking its toll!!

Any day now baby!!!

~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment